What a delightful home to enter the Kalamunda property market with!
This one suits all comers, from the first home buyer, first time investor, or someone who wants that established home with plenty of features that are just waiting for you to add some personal flair!
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an abundance of living space, there is room for everyone here.
Great for entertaining, with its updated kitchen & stainless steel appliances (gas cook-top & electric oven), free standing island bench, open plan living and dining area leads straight out to the generous alfresco and below ground swimming pool.
Features of this home include:
• Master suite, with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Three additional bedrooms are all of a generous size and each has been re-carpeted and feature built in robes and ceiling fans
• Family bathroom boasts separate bath & shower and is fully tiled
• Split system heating & cooling
• Gas bayonet
• Low maintenance gardens both front & rear
• Paved side driveway & carport access
• Powered workshop & service pit!
Situated on 890 square meters, zoned residential R10 & in the current market investors can expect to achieve a rental return of approximately $500 per week.
This property is so close to everything that living in Kalamunda & the Hills has to offer; Kalamunda Primary School, Kalamunda Senior High School, the Cricket Oval, the Kalamunda Village shopping centre and located right on the 282 & 283 bus route!
Contact our office today for your own private viewing, or watch out for listed home open times!