When size matters!
Modern, low-maintenance living is guaranteed in this stunning four bedroom, 2 bathroom Ross North home.
A view of the Perth Hills is the perfect backdrop for the shimmering below-ground swimming pool, with plenty of space to laze around in the hot summer to come. The north-facing backyard also features a fabulous alfresco deck, complete with ceiling fan and gas point for year-round entertaining, and an additional paved area for further courtyard entertaining – space will never be an issue here!
Inside, a massive open-plan family, games, dining and kitchen area is impeccably tiled and seamlessly extends out to the alfresco and beyond. Find all the luxuries you could ask for in the entertainer’s kitchen, which is fitted out with solid stone bench tops, Westinghouse appliances (including dishwasher and five-burner gas stove), built-in pantry, stylish light fittings, double sink and a window to the yard down the side of the property, so you can comfortably keep an eye on the kids at play.
For those quiet nights spent inside, double doors reveal a carpeted theatre room and a magnificent BOSE surround-sound audio system, perfect for enjoying a movie marathon or the latest Game of Thrones episode.
Away from the minor bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, lies a relaxing master bedroom suite, complete with double doors for privacy, a walk-in wardrobe and a sleek ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, separate bath, twin vanities and a separate toilet.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- 770sqm (approx.) block size
- Internal and external CCTV security-camera system
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry and rear access
- Double-door entry & tiled entrance hallway
- Feature LED down lighting
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Separate bath and shower in main bathroom
- Laundry with a separate toilet, walk-in linen press and outdoor access
- Shaded side courtyard area
- New pool chlorinator
- Fully reticulated yard & outdoor power points
- Dual side access
This generous home is located just metres away from picturesque local parklands and Malvern Springs Primary School, with more outstanding schools, sporting facilities, shopping centres, the Ellenbrook Town Centre, and the breath-taking Swan Valley all only a matter of minutes away from your front doorstep – what a location!
Contact our office today for a personal inspection or look out for advertised inspection times.
Set Date Sale Conditions:
- All offers will be presented to the vendor.
- The closing date & time is 4:00pm (WST) 18/09/2017.
- The vendor reserves the right to deal with an offer prior to the set date.
- Further information about Set Date Sale is available from our website.